Terminator 2 Judgment Day 1991 720p BRRip X264 DualAudio EngHindiCooL GuY A2zRG
Check your notifier and incoming content with a nice animated footer. A busy yet simple tool for monitoring your notifications and content. Create an avatar and apply it to your profile!
FREE DOWNLOAD: Switch to XXX XDream HD – 2017 Mac OS X – xXDREAMHD xXx DRAM 2017 FULL VERSION – HTML5 MP4. You can download xXDREAMHD xXx DRAM 2017 TODAY!No surprise that Gary Johnson makes for an entertaining talker. But that’s exactly what we’ve come to expect from this would-be contender for the Libertarian Party’s 2012 presidential nomination: A former governor who talks about everything, from his personal opinions on the perils of prescription drugs and tort reform, to the problems of private prisons to Congress’s decision to privatize… well, pretty much everything. This time, the former governor talks about the best approaches to financing national defense.
Johnson: “The Republicans have embraced ‘austerity,’ cutting taxes and squeezing government programs. Meanwhile, the Democrats are for ‘investing in what’s working.’ Let’s look at the facts, or lack of facts.”
· “The cost of just one bomber — $86 million to build, plus $50 million to maintain — works out to about $100,000 a year for each American. This aircraft has gotten more expensive and more dangerous each year.”
· “We have troops at about $30,000 a year per soldier, a price the National Priorities Project calculates is more than two-and-a-half times the per capita average of other wealthy nations.”
· “The U.S. spends $6,000 for every man, woman and child on health care, far more than any other developed nation. And we get poor outcomes compared to other countries.”
· “Total U.S. military spending in the year 2007 was $373 billion, more than China’s $300 billion defense budget and Russia’s $68 billion.”
· “The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan cost the U.S. hundreds of billions of dollars. They didn’t work.”
· “The Iraq War cost $1.75 million per citizen. It’s a staggering sum of money. Every day